|2||In/Outlet||06=1/4” 10=3/8” 15=1/2” 20=3/4” 25=1” 40=1.5” 50=2” 80=3”100=4”|
|3||Center Black||AL-Aluminum PP-Polypropylene SS-Stainless Steel|
|4||Pump Body||PP-Polypropylene KV -PVDF PM-POM AL-Aluminum SS-Stainless Steel 304 LL-Stainless Steel 316 AC-Cast Iron TF -PTFE|
|5||Diaphragm||TF -PTFE ST -Santoprene HY-Polyether Rubber VT-VITON BN-NBR EP-EPDM GE-Geolast PU-Polyurethane|
|6||Valve Ball||TF -PTFE ST -Santoprene HY-Polyether Rubber VT-VITON BN-NBR EP-EPDM SS-Stainless Steel 304 LL-Stainless Steel 316 CM-Ceramic|
|7||Valve Seat||TF -PTFE ST -Santoprene HY-Polyether Rubber VT-VITON BN-NBR EP-EPDM SS-Stainless Steel 304 LL-Stainless Steel 316 PP-Polypropylene|
What is air operated diaphragm pump?
QBY4 is JK's new developed model diaphragm pump series which is also the 4 generation,it has the virtue of long life span and nonstop operation,not only it can convey some uneasy flowed medium,which the merits the merits of self priming pump,diving pump,shield pump,slurry pump and impurity pump ,etc.
1. It is unnecessary to pour the drawing water,the suction lift reaches 3m height ,the delivery lift reaches of 70m length and the export pressure 6 bar.
2. Wide flow and good performance,The diameter allowed to pass the max grain reaches 10mm;the damage is very less to the pump while exhausting the slurry and impurity.
3. The delivery lift and flow can pass the pneumatic valve open to realize the step less adjustment (the pneumatic pressure adjustment is between 1-7bar).
4. This pump has no rotary parts and no bearing seals.The diaphragm pump will completely separate the exhausted medium and pump running parts,working medium.The conveyed medium cannot be leaked outside.Thus it will not cause the environmental pollution and human body safely dangerous while exhausting the toxin and flammable or corrosive medium.
5. No electricity,it is safe and reliable while using in the flammable and explore places.
6. It can be soaked in medium.
7. It is convenient to use and reliable to work,Only open or close the gas valve body while staring or stopping.Even if no medium operation or pausing suddenly for long time because of accident matters,the pump will not be damaged caused by this.Once over loading ,the pump will automatically stop and possesses the self protection function.When the load recovers normally,it also can start automatically.
8. Simple structure and less wearing parts.This pump is simple in structure,installation and maintenance.The medium conveyed by the pump will not touch the matched pneumatic valve and coupling lever .etc.Not like other kinds pumps,the performance will drop down gradually because of the damaged of damages of rotor,gear and vane,etc.
9. It can transmit the adhesive liquid(the viscosity is below 10000 centipoises).
10. This pump needn't the oil lubricant,even if idling,it has no any influence to the pump,this is a characteristic of this pump.
How does an air operated double diaphragm pump work?
The role of the plastic diaphragm pump,cast Iron diaphragm,Aluminum diaphragm and stainless steel diaphragm pump in the process of transporting hazardous and corrosive media, the corrosion-resistant diaphragm pump plays an irreplaceable role, so what are the specific functions of the air operated double diaphragm pump?
1) Since air is used as power, the flow rate is automatically adjusted with changes in back pressure (outlet resistance), which is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of the centrifugal pump is set based on water. If it is used for a fluid with a slightly higher viscosity, it needs to be equipped with a reducer or a frequency converter, which greatly increases the cost. The same is true for gear pumps.
2)Diaphragm pumps are reliable and low-cost for diaphragm pumps in flammable and explosive environments, such as the transportation of fuel, gunpowder, and explosives, because: first, it is impossible to generate sparks after grounding; second, there is no heat generation during work , The machine will not overheat; third, the fluid will not overheat because the diaphragm pump has the least agitation to the fluid.
3) In places with harsh construction sites, such as construction sites, industrial and mining wastewater discharge, due to the many impurities and complex components in the sewage, the pipeline is easy to be blocked, which will cause excessive load on the electric pump, and the motor will be easily damaged due to heat. The pneumatic diaphragm pump can pass particles and has an adjustable flow rate. When the pipeline is blocked, it will automatically stop to unobstructed.
4) In addition, the diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move, does not require a foundation, occupies a very small ground, and is easy and economical to install. Can be used as a mobile material transfer pump.
5) In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely isolate the materials from the outside world.
6) Pneumatic diaphragm pumps can be used to transport fluids with relatively unstable chemical properties, such as photosensitive materials, flocculants, etc. This is because the shear force of the diaphragm pump is low and the physical impact on the material is small.
Features and advantages:
1.Light weight,Easy installation and maintenance;
2.Performs on -demand in remote locations;
3.Extremely portable for multi -locations;
4.Little air waste and pulsation, high capacity and performance;
5.Can run dry without pump damage;
6.No air lubrication necessary;
7.The fluid transport is extremely extensive,Can convey acid,alkali,strong organic solvents and other fluid;
8.High temperature resistant, corrosion resistant;
Chemical industry: acids, alkalis, solvents, suspended solids, dispersion systems.
Petrochemical industry: heavy oil, grease, mud, sludge, etc.
Coating industry: resins, solvents, colorants, paints, etc.
Daily chemical industry: detergents, shampoos, lotions, emulsions, hand creams, surfactants.
Ceramic industry: mud, porcelain slurry, lime slurry, clay slurry.
Mining industry: coal slurry, magma, mud, mortar, lubricants, etc.
Water treatment: lime slurry, soft sediment, sewage, chemicals, waste water.
Food industry: liquid semi-solid, chocolate, brine, vinegar, syrup, rape oil, soybean oil, honey.
Beverage industry: yeast, syrup, concentrate, gas-liquid mixture, wine, fruit juice, corn syrup, etc.
Pharmaceutical industry: solvents, acids, alkalis, plant extracts, ointments and other pharmaceutical materials.
Paper industry: binders, resins, paints, inks, pigments, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
Electronics industry: solvents, electroplating solutions, cleaning solutions, nitric acid, waste acids, corrosive acids, polishing solutions.
Textile industry: dye chemicals, resins, glues, etc.
Construction industry: cement slurry, ceramic tile binder, rock slurry, ceiling finish, etc.
Automobile industry: polishing emulsion, oil, coolant, automobile primer, oil emulsion, varnish, varnish additives, degreasing liquid, paint, etc.
Furniture industry: adhesives, varnishes, dispersion systems, solvents, colorants, white wood glue, epoxy resins, starch adhesives.
Metallurgy, casting and dyeing industry: metal slurry, hydroxide and carbonized slurry, dust washing slurry, etc