Magnetic Drive Pump-MGV
Magnetic drive pump is a non-leakage pump. It is a new product that applies the working principle of permanent magnet coupling to centrifugal pumps. The main materials are stainless steel, reinforced polypropylene, and engineering plastics.
Application of the magnetic drive pump?
Applicable solutions: cupric chloride, sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, chromic acid, hydrofluoric acid, nitric acid, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite and other strong acid and alkali solutions.
Generally when the product being pumped is of a corrosive nature of the leakage of that product has the potential to harm operators or cause damage to the environment.
Examples of such products would be:
Industry areas of magnetic pumps
This pumps can be widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, electroplating, food, scientific research institutions, national defence industry and other units to pump acids, lyes, oils, rare and precious liquids, venoms, volatile liquids, and circulating water equipment, filters Matching. Especially for the pumping of leaky, flammable and explosive liquids, this pump is more ideal.
|MODEL||MAX.CAPACITY (L/min)||MAX.HEAD (m)||POWER (KW)||Voltage||SPEED RANGE||Motor Class|
1. The magnet drive pump is designed and developed by our company and used in PCB & lead frame industries. After 1 year of repeated testing, it was launched recently. The MGV Series has been engineered to meet the most severe operating conditions.
2. High-efficiency magnet drive motor
3. Compact structure, simple installation, inverter control & etc.
4. Its a class: IP66 motor/ pump
5. Low noise (DB) & low operating temperature
6. The magnetic drive chemical pump MGV Series pumps are highly recommended for use in various industries processes such as filtering, spraying, washing, plating, chemical transfer / blending, and lead frame etching applications.
7. Non-metallic baseplate which not corroded in corrosive environments.