Advantages and Precautions of Magnetic Pump
Here is the Magnetic Drive Pump Supplier to introduce you some knowledge about the magnetic drive pump
Advantages of magnetic pump compared to centrifugal pump
1. The pump shaft of the Magnetic Drive Pump changes from a dynamic seal to a closed static seal, completely avoiding medium leakage.
2. There is no need for independent lubrication and cooling water, which reduces energy consumption.
3. From coupling drive to synchronous drive, there is no contact and friction; low power consumption, high efficiency, and has a damping and vibration reduction effect, which reduces the impact of motor vibration on the pump and the impact on the motor when the pump occurs cavitation vibration Impact.
Magnetic Drive Pump
Precautions for magnetic pump
1. Prevent particles from entering
(1) Ferromagnetic impurities and particles are not allowed to enter the magnetic drive and bearing friction pairs.
(2) After transporting the medium that is easy to crystallize or precipitate, flush the pump and pour clean water into the pump cavity in time after stopping the pump, and discharge it after 1 minute of operation to ensure the service life of the sliding bearing.
(3) When transporting media containing solid particles, filter at the inlet of the pump flow pipe.
2. Prevent demagnetization
(1) The magnetic torque cannot be designed too small.
(2) It should be operated under the specified temperature conditions, and the medium temperature is strictly prohibited from exceeding the standard. A platinum resistance temperature sensor can be installed on the outer surface of the magnetic pump isolation sleeve to detect the temperature rise in the annulus area, so as to alarm or shut down when the temperature exceeds the limit.
3. Prevent dry friction
(1) Idling is strictly prohibited.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to evacuate the medium.
(3) With the outlet valve closed, the continuous operation time of the pump shall not exceed 2 minutes to prevent the magnetic actuator from overheating and failing.
4. Not usable in stressful systems
Because there is a certain inter-system in the pump cavity of the magnetic pump and the "static bearing" is used in the magnetic pump, this series of pumps cannot be used in a pressure system, and neither positive pressure nor negative pressure is feasible.
The company also provides Self-Priming Pumps, please feel free to contact if necessary